Sootchy Inc. is a fast growing fintech startup with a passion for solving one of the country’s most challenging problems: student loan debt. We started with the idea that all children should benefit from higher education, without the crippling debt that comes with student loans. Using AI enhanced financial planning, the power of community, and tax efficient incentives, we’re on a mission to remove the need for student loans.
Using advanced technology, we have created an easy way for students and families to save for higher education. Our quest is to eradicate the $1.5 trillion in existing student loan debt as well as help all 74 million Americans under the age of 19 afford a college education. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do extraordinary things every day. We are experts in our field, but active learners. We are highly collaborative and move fast on executing ideas. Through our work, we aim to have a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for an outstanding Digital Marketing Manager with the talent and passion to management and execute digital marketing strategies to support Sootchy’s mission.
- Develops and executes digital marketing strategies that focus on driving measurable results through the web, app, email, paid channels, social media and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Manages small-to-medium sized digital campaigns, defining execution plans for campaign set-up, creation, deployment and assessment, ensuring alignment with campaign objectives.
- Defines key campaign metrics and reviews campaign performance data (awareness, conversion, acquisition, and retention).
- Continuously optimize paid and email strategies, including A/B testing of subject lines, message, content, mailing frequency, segments, etc.
- Manage our customer life time value model (LTV) including deep analysis of digital media campaign performance and the development of baseline models to compare against future campaigns.
- Create attribution models that factor in a multi-device, multi-step customer journey, with multiple engagement touch points contributing to conversion.
- Lead and facilitate the research, evaluation and implementation of marketing technology software including standard configuration and ongoing governance of the following:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Marketing Automation
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Tag management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Partner with agencies to ensure campaigns have the right level of measurement planning, aligning on KPIs and success criteria, as well as consulting on in-flight optimizations.
- Manages the company’s Google Analytics account, including campaign set-up, monitoring and analysis.
- Works within CRM to develop audience segmentation strategies and define user journeys.
- Manages relationships with email service provider and other third-party martech companies.
- Measures and end-to-end experience analysis across multiple channels and touch points. Report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (Return on Advertising Spend and KPIs).
What does it take to be considered?
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience building and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing automation and social media.
- Success in growing revenue and generating positive ROAS using LTV modelling.
- Expert knowledge of integration and utilization of the following or similar marketing technology tools and software:
- CRM, Automation and Campaign Managment: Marketo, Hubstop, Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager or similar
- Analytics & Tagging Tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360, Adobe, Power BI or similar
- Media Buying: Video/Display, Programmatic, Search, etc.
- Experience with CDP or DMP platforms a plus, as well as trading desk measurement experience and DSP side optimization.
- Expertise with Python, SQL, and/or Databricks or other big data technologies a plus.